Visivae is about knowledge transfer and supporting the professional development of citizens seeking meaningful employment within the digital creative industries.
Nathan Dodzo is a passionate and innovative senior leader in knowledge and learning management, with first-class business, project management and sector-specific knowledge. Over a decade of solid and progressive management experience, including a high-level position over 22 years of delivering vocational learning and working as a broadcast professional, researcher, video journalist/news reporter and producer creating professional audio/visual programming for a broad range of national and international clients and broadcasters. A proven achiever and motivator, with a project delivery track record of excellent innovative vocational practice in partnership with a range of local, national and international partners. An ambassador for youth enterprise with a strong passion for future technological and skills developments.
Experience in the development of training programmes for the creative industry comes from the more than two decades’ professional practice. Since 1994, Nathan has trained hundreds of learners and professionals in the media industry. This includes vocational curriculum design, student support, organising and hosting work placements and apprenticeships, and direct delivery of industry standard training, working in partnership with a variety of educational organisations, broadcasters, producers, arts organisations, manufacturers and local/national government departments throughout Europe and beyond.
As an international partner, he has utilised these skills, knowledge and approaches to host and support flows of student groups visiting the UK, arranging professional placements, delivery industry training, learner support and cultural exchange activities to enhance the employability and personal/professional skills of those in our care, maintaining a safe and conducive environment.
Nathan has extensive experience of working with young adults, have undergone recent and relevant safeguarding training and are subject to regular enhanced CRB checks.
- Knowledge Transfer
- Media Training and Consultancy
- Partnership work in EU Mobility
- Mentoring, Advice and Guidance
- Employability and Entrepreneurial Skills development
- Life Coaching and Motivational services
- Knowledge Transfer
Consultancy, Board Commitments, commissions and advisory roles
- Belgrade Theatre Coventry: Director – ‘Digital’ Champion on Board, Chair of the Arts Policy Committee
- Mercurial Arts, Coventry: Board member
- Romero Academy: LAC Committee member, Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School
- BBC: A member of the strategic partnership with the BBC in Birmingham focusing on the engagements young people through the medium of digital media to develop skills that enhance their future prospects.
- Birmingham Creative City Partnership: A member of the strategy team for employment and skills
- AQA: Leading on Development of new vocational courses in line with future technological developments.
- Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce: Creative Industry Business Development Mentor for young Entrepreneurs.
- Coventry City Council: Consultancy with local businesses and politicians (e.g. Jaguar Landrover, Connexions) on how to encourage investment into the local economy.
- British Chamber of Commerce: Make your Mark and Young Chamber Ambassador.
- Prince’s Trust: Get Started Programme. Digital content.
- LSIS: Learning Skills Improvement Sector: Using digital media as a way of communicating their initiatives at national conferences
- BBC and Creative Skillset; English Region Skills Review: Contributor to Research
- Leonardo, European Union: Research and Development Leader, Youth Enterprise and Unemployment.
- European Social Fund: Bid Writer, Project Manager, Reskilling of Workers for the Local Film Industry, Malta Film Commission
- European Mobility: Bid Writer, Project Manager and Advisor on various EU funded mobility project